Western Visayas Health Research and Development Consortium (WVHRDC) Logo-Making Contest
- The logo must be symbolic of the Western Visayas Health Research and Development Consortium’s Vision, Mission and Functions.
- It shall not include any material (e.g. photograph, icon and symbol) that is copyrighted to any person or organization, club or society.
- Its minimum size should be 1080p or 400 dpi if not in vector form.
- The contest is open to all interested individuals or groups.
- All contestants must declare that the logo presented is his/her original work, has not been submitted as an entry in any other competition, and does not infringe on any third party’s existing copyright/s. Any complaint that may arise due to similarities, likeness or comparison of the submitted design is the sole accountability of the contestant as he/she is responsible for proving its authenticity.
- All entries submitted for the contest shall become the exclusive property of the WVHRDC.
Guidelines & Criteria:
WVHRDC History & Milestone:
WVHRDC Entry Form: