ATTENTION: DOST VI Scholars
To protect the DOST VI clients and employees’ safety and well-being amid the pandemic, the office implements precautionary measures in structure and in practice. Clients of the Scholarship Section must register through google form https://tinyurl.com/ScholarshipR6Appointment before visiting the Regional Office. Clients with no schedule starting August 17, 2020 (Monday) will not be entertained. Please come on time.
Scholars enrolled from the following schools are encouraged to submit their complete semestral documents to their Scholarship Coordinators.
• Central Philippine University
• West Visayas State University- Main Campus
• Iloilo Science and Technology University- Main Campus
• Technological University of the Philippines-Visayas
• Carlos Hilado Memorial State College- Main Campus
• University of St. La Salle- Bacolod City
• University of Negros Occidental- Recoletos
• University of Antique- Main Campus
• Aklan State University- Banga Campus
• Capiz State University- Main Campus
*For Schools with no DOST Scholarship Coordinator, kindly mail your documents directly to:
DOST VI Scholarship Section
Magsaysay Village, La Paz, Iloilo City
You may download the TO-SCH-F13 (S&T Scholarships Acknowledgement Receipt) through https://tinyurl.com/TO-SCH-F13
Note: Freshmen scholars may email their documents through scholarship.ro6.dost.gov.ph since they are not required to submit Official copy of grades.