Join the 2021 Virtual RICE Awarding Ceremony on November 26, 2021. Register now through this link: https://bit.ly/3xmlcWo
Here are the Western Visayas Finalists for the 2021 Regional Invention Contest and Exhibits (RICE)!
Watch out for these dates for the announcement of this year’s winners.
November 23, 2021 – Virtual Launching
November 25, 2021 – Final Judging
November 26, 2021 – Awarding Ceremony
Utility Model – Unlad Award
• Cable Stripper by Engr. Joseph O. Golingay
• Mxsense: Intelligent Packaging for Detecting Spoilage in Foodstuff by Sherwin Escayo, Jay O. Martizano
• Compact Glass Crusher by Rafael P. Rebutada
• Process of Producing Natural Ginger Tea by Susan F. Atienza
• Vacuum Fried Lima Beans by Instr. Jessierey Heart C. Gabo, Dr.
Methusela C. Perrocha, Instr. Frenz Rian G. Gal, Mr. Leo Sorongon, Ms. Marielle J. Yap
Creative Research – Likha Award
• Modular Reversible Flow/Collapsible Flatbed Dryer by Jimbo P. Garsula
• A process of preparing Spray Dried Pickled Mango Powder by Ivony S. Asprilla
• Bokashi and the Method of Production thereof by Dr. Julius T. Vergara, Prof. Rhea Joy D. Flora, Instr. Rodrigo G. Paglomutan, Ms. Vivian A. Segobre
• Chewy Bar Made of Mongo, Rice, and Muscovado Sugar by Dr. Marie Ann J. Raymaro
• Valve Servicing Device by Christoper V. Gregorio
Student Creative Research – Sibot Award
• Project M.E.D.S: Mounted Establishment Disinfection System by Vinson Josaiah P. Kasilag, Ezekiel P. Quanico, Benjamin Ford M. Cepe
• IWAS BAGSAK: iHelmet Pro Max with GPS Control by Ron Yro Froid A. Gonzaga
• AuDiSy: Automatic Tricycle Disinfection System by D Tamita Perez